Key Benefits You Receive by Subscribing to The Index Investor
- Limit Your Downside Risk: Monthly global asset class valuations and updated political - economic forecasts to help you spot dangerous overvaluations and avoid substantial losses that significantly reduce the probability of achieving your long-term goals. In both March 2000 and May 2007, we delivered timely warnings about dangerous overvaluations to our subscribers that enabled them to avoid painful losses and deep regret.
- Build Better Portfolios: Advanced portfolio construction methodologies that go far beyond traditional mean/variance optimization, including regime switching models, evolutionary search for robust asset allocation and rebalancing strategy solutions, and the use of shrinkage and other techniques to limit estimation errors for key input variables. We provide you with model portfolios based on these methodologies, designed to maximize the probability of achieving different long-term real return targets within acceptable shortfall risk constraints.
- Keep Up with the Latest Investment Products, Strategies, and Academic Research: Feature articles each month covering new index and uncorrelated alpha strategy products, investment strategies, risk management techniques, and summaries of new academic research on financial markets and investor behavior.
- Make Better Decisions in the Face of Uncertainty: We regularly review the latest practitioner experience and academic research findings in this critical area, in light of our extensive backgrounds in finance, consulting, and being the CEO of a public company.
- In sum, we make you a better investor, reduce your anxiety, and help you avoid costly and painful mistakes.
Signing up for The Index Investor is fast and easy. Make sure you have the following information available before proceeding:
- Your mailing information
- A valid credit card (Visa or MasterCard only) or promotional information.
- A password (six characters minimum - alpha/numeric)
If you are subscribing with a credit card, you will go through a series of steps where your credit card will be charged for a subscription. Upon successful completion of a transaction, you will be prompted to provide a password and as well as a question and answer that will help us to confirm your identity in case you forget your password. Your email address will be your user ID.
An annual subscription is $195 (US) - only 19.5 basis points/year for a USD 100,000 portfolio, or just 2 basis points per year for a USD 1,000,000 portfolio. [This may be a tax-deductible expense in some countries.]
If you are signing up as part of a larger group arrangement, the steps will be the same as above except that you will not need to process a credit card transaction. Rather, you will have to enter a valid group code.
To subscribe with a credit card, click here.
If you have a group code, click here.
Our high quality content has been widely recognized:
- "If you're looking for loads of editorial content on asset allocation, check out IndexInvestor.com... The site's content is thorough, and its investing rationale is explained carefully." Barron's
- [I] wanted to let you know how much I enjoy the site and how useful it is in my practice. By far the most thoughtful explanations of any site on the web, I have recommended it to many friends and clients. In fact, I have a couple of clients that are college professors of economics and finance that have used it as a resource as well. Keep up the great work. - Subscriber, Investment Adviser, New York NY
- I enjoy your service very much - it is a great value and very well done.... Keep up the great work! - Subscriber, CIO, University Endowment
- I am a subscriber and I have to say that your publication is excellent. I refer to it frequently and use it extensively as part of my business. - Subscriber, Investment Adviser, CT
- I'm one of your long time subscribers and I love the work you do. Your approach is refreshing and the science seems as "tight" as it can be in an industry with so many unknowns. - Subscriber, Investment Adviser, FL